VersaSync Rugged GPS Time & Frequency Reference
PRODUCT | RESILIENT PNT
Connector: SMA, +3.3V to power active antenna
Receiver input: L1/L2
Crypto Key input: DS-101 /DS-102 key loading,
front panel connector
Security: M-Code (MPE-M) MGUE
Coordination through SMC Production Corps, FMS
VersaSync is a high-performance GPS master clock and network time server that delivers accurate, software-configurable time and frequency signals in harsh environments, including GPS-denied areas. Now with M-Code!
– Wide variety of time and frequency signals
– Software configurable inputs/outputs
– Network sync, set-up and management
– Customized COTS available
– VICTORY compatible (optional)
– Low phase noise OCXO options
– High stability mini rubidium option
– Alternative Navigation option
Easy integration of time and frequency functionality into systems architecture.
VersaSync is available in a wide body form factor with a custom extended chassis ideal for land, sea, and airborne applications. Its design can be efficiently outfitted to match your needs, no matter the mission. Built to endure the most demanding conditions, the Widebody VersaSync delivers reliable, uninterrupted signals.